Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipen_trivedi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 12:40 AM
    About applying h4 visa along with h1b visa
    Hello
    This year I applied for h1b visa process and I selected in lottry system.
    Now I will be getting married in few months before visa interview for h1b visa.
    I would like to know that is it possible to apply for h4 visa for my wife when I will go for h1b visa interview ?
    Kindly guide me about the procedure.
    Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 24, 2008, 11:42 AM
    You may file H-1B and H-4 concurrently if you choose consulate processing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for H1 Visa while H4 Visa Processing is going on [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, I am Raj. The following is my query... My wife went for H4 Visa interview on Mar 2nd in India and they asked for 2 more months payslips. Now she will go again in May with additional payslips to get her H4 stamped. In the meanwhile can we apply H1 for her in US under this year quota? ...

Applying for dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am getting a work permit for UK for 2 years. My husband also wants to apply for his dependent visa on the basis of my work permit. I have few queries regarding this: will my husband's depenedent visa be valid for 2 years? Will he able to do any kind of job on the basis of his dependent...

Applying a spouse visa [ 2 Answers ]

Will my spouse (husband) have to give an english test or interview before he gets his visa from pakistan to united kingdom.and is the law changing for spouse visa's.I have heard a lot of stuff about the new law that is coming in April.im really worried because his english is quit pore....

Applying H1B and H4 visa simultaneously [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm currently working in US. Need to apply H4 dependent visa for my spouse. Her H1B working visa has already been initiated. 1) When can she initiate H4 in this situation i.e. after getting the H1B petition or after H1B visa stamping is done? 2) If she can initiate H4 after...

View more questions Search