Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2008, 03:43 PM
    What are these pins for? Nvidia tnt 32mb cm64a
    I was wondering what this set of pins is used for. Do I need any extra cables to install this card? This is a repeat post... sorry. The first picture is not the same as my card. The second picture is identical though. Disregard the first picture.
    Attached Images

Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 24, 2008, 01:34 AM
    I haven't been able to find a concrete hardware reference online for any card from that time. It was possible to run both a 2D only and a 3D only card. So, from what I recall it's either a header for an optional daughterboard/bay device for video capture, a pass through cable from another video card, a CCIR656 port, or perhaps for manufacturing.

I have a RIVA 128 with a similar header and the documentation makes no mention of it.

You shouldn't need any other cables to get standard VGA functionality from the card by plugging the analog monitor cable directly to the bracket port.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the pins for? Powercolor CM64A TNT 32MB card. [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what this extra set of pins are for. Do I need another cable to connect this card? Sorry, I didn't see the question so I posted it again... good thing I did though, the first pic is not the same card as the one I have! The second picture is identical.

Olympic pins [ 1 Answers ]

I have a collection of 1996 olympic pins.. and I would like to know how to find out how much they are worth I may be interested in selling them.

Best Graphic Card in the world ATI or NVIDIA [ 2 Answers ]

I am in dilemma to know which is the best graphic card between ATI and G- FORCE and about to buy a new graphic and I can invest so much money for graphic purpose.Kindly please tell me which is best card for gaming applications and rendering purpose and even tell me which is the best for video...

Nvidia device driver [ 2 Answers ]

I am frequently getting the message that my system, running XP has recovered from a serious problem caused by Nvidia GeForce mx/mx driver. What do I need to do to solve this please?

View more questions Search