Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabrielgp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Tempstar A/C
    Any input about the 13 seer Tempstar R410 Heat pump system? I am building a new house and want to make sure it is a good brand.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 23, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Tempstar is OK. The most important thing about any unit is the quality of the install not so much the brand name.
    gabrielgp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Hvac1000 you seem to be very knowledgeable. I agree with you installation is crucial. Assuming installation is OK, which system you will get: 1st tier( most expensive) and 2nd tier (affordable and good).
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 25, 2008, 05:18 PM
    First choice. But the most expensive Carrier unit made. Infinity Series Central Air Conditioner by Carrier. Mucho denaro but a great machine.

Infinity Central Air Conditioner - Carrier Air Conditioning

Tempstar or Goodman. They both work well
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Check the warranty contract on any and all brands. Go with the ten years parts and labor warranty it pays for its self.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tempstar furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My tempstar furnace burners light and then turn off, light and turn off, they cyle about every 3-5 seconds, when they should burn continuously. What is the problem?

Tempstar blower doesn't come on [ 3 Answers ]

Having problems with my Tempstar furnace, the blower fails to come on automatically when the oil burner starts up but can be turned on manually from the thermostat. I think the problem is intermittent. Took a look at the blower, the windings were covered in 1/2 inch of dust but the fan itself...

Tempstar experts? [ 2 Answers ]

Blower stay on even thermostat is disconnected at the board. Replace board but it's still doing the same thing.

Tempstar 5000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar 5000 A/C unit and would like to know the condenser size It's model # is ca5536uka1 so should I assume it is a 3 ton unit? Thanks Erik

View more questions Search