Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaynaLynne011 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Is she hiding something
    Me and my friend Raven have... or HAD a really close friend and all of a sudden she just started acting really different. I mean she doesn't really talk to us as much, she doesn't goof off with us anymore, she doesn't even laugh at anything funny we do. We really feel like she is hiding something from us. She is like in love with this boy who treats her sooo wrong and I mean we told her that we don't want her to be with him but if that is what she really wanted then we are going to back her up 100% cause that's what best friends are for. We feel like we are losing our best friend and we don't know what to do. She has been hanging out with another girl a whole lot and she isn't the same Morgan we used to know. What should we ask her, what should we expect?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 23, 2008, 11:07 AM
    The first thing I want to know is what age-group are you talking about?

It was noble of you to tell her you don't want her to be with the other guy but that you'll support her 100%.. in what??

Depending on your age-group, there will be growth changes and stages, both physical and mental. Girls mature a little faster and get tired of the 'games' that used to be fun.

Also, please check up on Puberty - as girls as well as boys go through changes and distance themselves from 'old' or childhood friends when going through various stages of puberty.

There is an explanation for almost everything, but we could use some substantial information and not just 'she isn't the same and we feel like we are losing our best friend'. She could also have been hurt by someone or something and is just not ready to talk about it, she just might need time and further support and reassurance of your friendship - so you see - there could be more...

So get back with us and tell us a little more about you.. and we will help you figure it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiding a Tattoo [ 8 Answers ]

This one is for all you tattooed people out there! I was wondering if anyone knew of a makeup that would cover up a tattoo? My fiancés parents are sort of conservative... LOL and needless to say they don't know about my body art. So... anything out there on the market that can hide my secret?...

Hiding emotions [ 2 Answers ]

I foolishly fell in love with someone. I have never met a man like this before. He didn't like to kiss or even touch hardly at all. His wife left him after many years of marriage, three kids. He told me that he doesn't show feelings because that way he won't get hurt. I am on my own again,...

Hiding cords [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Christmas village that I put on a sofa table. The cords hang down the back and can be seen. It looks horrible. What can I do or use to hide these cords?

Hiding money [ 1 Answers ]

How to send and get money with out records

8 months. Old cat, hiding [ 2 Answers ]

My family just purchased an 8 month old Maine Coon cat. He had been living in an apartment with 3 adults, his parents and 2 other cats. He now spends the day under my daughter's bed and at night when we're sleeping, eats and uses the litter box. He lets us pet him when he's under the bed and has...

View more questions Search