Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamwickid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 08:54 AM
    90's kids movie
    I swear I have the name of this movie on the tip of my tongue and I haven't seen it in awhile because I could never figure out the name. But its about a kid who hides out in this cool looking attic with all these cool remote controlled toys. Eventually when he notices that robbers break into the house he begins attacking them with his various remote controlled toys. I remember a scene when the robbers decide to cook up a steak and the kid sends down one of his gadgets to snatch it up. Ih ope someone can help!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 11:05 AM
    I think this one has been previously answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...ghlight=remote
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Remote
    Remote (1993) - Movie Info - Yahoo! Movies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's or 90's? [ 4 Answers ]

This has been driving me insane! I remember these movies and can't find them anywhere. The names are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to spit them out. Try to help me remember, please!! :) 1st movie: It wasn't animated... it was a version of sleeping beauty I think? I remember the...

80's/90's kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. It was on a video cassette (remember those?), and I remember my mom hired it for me from a library. I was born in '88, so I'm guessing that I would've watched it mid-late 90's. That said, I have absolutely no idea when...

90's movie with only kids in it. [ 8 Answers ]

OK I think there were only kids in the movie, but they are behaving like adults. It is supposed to take place in the early 1900s and there are little gangs or mobs and instead of shooting each other they have cream pies that they threw, I think:confused: . I saw it once years ago and don't know the...

90's fantasy kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this kid's fantasy movie: It's a little boy and his mom--his father is in the military, or the airforce of soemthing, and he's gone missing, so the kid and his mom have to move in with the mom's aunt in this big old house. The boy finds a doorway...

Kids Movie from the 90's. Title? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was 9. There were different episodes. The movie was about this teenager who spills ink on his drawing notebook and needs a new notebook. The creepy janitor gives him a magical notebook. Everything he draws in this notebook comes to life. This teenager and his friends have to...

View more questions Search