Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Just exactly what is your living situation right now that you are seeking legal remedy from?

Do you live with parents, foster care, are you in some type of health facility?

That will help us with answers or suggestions.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

May 23, 2008, 08:42 AM
    You poor sweet baby. That has to make it very difficult for you to just do your job of being a kid and going to school. I would advise you to speak to your counselors at school. They should be able to assist you in getting the help that you and deserve. It's clear that you know that what you are experiencing isn't right and you need to explain your problems to your officials at school. They are educated in knowing what to do. Good Luck and post back what you find out and decide to do.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Well, the one thing than none of us gets to do is to be able to pick our parents, we don't have a say in that, unfortunately.

I agree with MsMewiththat, your school counselor would be a good starting place, or even better, do you attend church? If so, a pastor or youth adviser would be another option.

I can tell you this much, there is light at the end of the tunnel, it is just sometimes hard to see, especially when we are so young.

I too had horrible conditions related to my childhood, there were times when I felt much like you, perhaps even worse, but I'm not trying to dismiss your problems as less important than anyone else's.

Have you tried "killing" your mom with kindness? Sounds silly huh?

Really though, the way you describe her actions, you are much smarter than her! Use your intelligence to out smart her. Try being so sweet and nice to her, offer to help her with what ever she is doing, ask her if you can get her something to drink, volunteer to do some extra work around the house.

I think that this unexpected change in your attitude will not only shock her, but could go a long way towards you being able to manipulate her with kindness instead of the yelling and arguing that's taking place now.

You only have a year or so to go, try to make it interesting, and hang in there, you will make it to the other side!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthisstuf
    Okay i went to the courthouse a few days ago to see what my opition were when i turned 17 because there has to be some type of opition for someone getting mental abuse, absolutely emotionally unstable, this is what i mean by emotionally unstable,im crying ALL the Time im getting yelled at left and right nothing i do is ever good enough i just dont know what to do anymore,but they said i have no opitions in the state of Wisconsin that i have to deal with the mental abuse untill the day i turn 18 years old and if i go another year i'll be so absolutely emotionally unstable, im afraid of what will happen if im there another year.I mean im afraid of how my emotions and everything is going to hold up...... i need legal advice i need to know if there are any other options i have... PLEASE... thats all im asking. -Me

my living situation is i live with my mom. im getting yelled at everyday, i crying all the time nothing i do is right sometimes she just looks at me and says i can't f***ing stand you. it horrible i can't explan it all....if you want to know the rest go to the first post i ever did.

In reading over your other posts I thought you said you are something like 3 to 6 months shy of turning 18?

Are you 3 to 6 months shy of turning 17?

Confused and I gave advice based on you being almost 18 - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Foreskin issue with my penis. Read and answer? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, at the age of 13 my penis's foreskin is peeling back when I have an erection. I fear for that when I'm older, I won't be able to 'plug it in' (because it will hurt)and have a baby.also, this exposes my glands so that makes it more painful. :eek: can anyone help me solve this problem or tell...

View more questions Search