Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anniem3370 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 05:08 AM
    I need investor
    Hi I need help finding an investor for an entertainment business. We are located in South Florida. Any suggestions? I want to get our business going.:confused:
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 05:54 AM

What kind of entertainment is it?

Parties, events, night club, on the road show, will it succeed in these recession times?

There are many ways to generate cash for an event or entertainment, but need to specify,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well-diversified investor [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following risks are relevant to a well-diversified investor? I. Systematic risk II. Unsystematic risk III. Market risk IV. Nondiversifiable risk

Restaurant Investor [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I live near a military base in NC (Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville) and in an area that is growing very rapidly. There are NO Italian restaurants in the area and we are opening the first. We will also be opening at least one more in a nearby city (Wilmington). This will be a franchise...

Need Investor(s) [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the Austin, Texas area and have everything I need to start my restaurant... everything except 1-2 investors. Could anyone give me advice on how I can go about finding investors? Any help and/or info would be appreciated.

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

View more questions Search