Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whoisthisguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 09:33 PM
    What do you do If the Girl of your dreams has a Boyfriend?
    My story. I'm a 9th grader in high school. The freshman class contains students that went to either the Public middle school, or the Catholic Middle school. I came from the Public on and in the beginning of the year, I meet this girl that went to the private school. She is the perfect girl. Perfect everything. Everything. She is on the dance Team, she is on the Track Team, she comes from a good family, she hangs out with nice people. She is perfect. Throughout the year she has been sending me hints that she likes me and I think she received the messages from me. My friends as well as her friends tell me all the time that she is interested in me, but being the that I am, I don't do anything. I always say to myself,"I'll ask her out in the summer." I promise myself that I will do that, but I just can't build enough confidence to ask her out. I always ask questions like,"What if she doesn't like my dad, or what if my big screen tv isnt big enough for her. Im not gonna ask her out until these problems are solved." The problem is I just rationalize this situation with this kid of stuff.

So today, on May 22, 2008, I finally build up the confidence and decide to call her and ask her out. But before this, I find out she is going out with another boy. This boy is not for her. This guy smokes, drinks, does drugs, the whole nine yards. He is a punk goth guy, and Im a Football player/wrestler. Today, I'm thinking of killing myself. I need Help please. What do I do in this Situation?
    Cowspot Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Please Please do not kill yourself. Even if that was a joke don't do it ore even joke about it. Okay so this guy. Im a junior and had a similar situation so I think I can relate. What I did was I was with her throughout the whole relationship, and trust me if this guy is as bad as he sounds she will break up with him. So anyway, you keep the spark, but be there for her, no matter what happens in the relationship. But really no girl is worth taking your own life for dude... trust me. Just find some guys and hang with them.. they will end up being your best friends lol.. and don't let some girl screw up your high school life, there are plenty of more important things than girls, like grades, life, friends and plenty of other things. I hope I helped!
    kung-fu girl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 05:44 PM
    God, please don't kill yourself. You are young man with a bright future ahead. Talk to this girl and tell her how you feel, maybe write her a letter and send it with a friend of yours. I know that everything is going to be OK if you just talk to her. All you need is love.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 23, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisthisguy
    Today, im thinking of killing myself. I need Help please. What do I do in this Situation?
    Get over her. Get over yourself.

Here's the truth... you are going to love women you can't have.

You are going to love women you have but can't keep.

Eventually... when things mesh, you'll find someone who is right for the long run.

I lost three big loves before I met my wife.

Loves that left me wondering if id always be alone. If id ever find another.

I did.

And I lost her.

Then I did again.

Lost her too.

You feel like crap. It happens. Welcome to the club. You are closer to an adult than a child.

Suck it up. Try again. And again. And again.

Most don't get it "right" out of the gate. Thank GOD I didn't marry the first girl I loved.

Just suck it up and believe in time you'll get another chance.

You might lose her too... but its all a part of the process.

You get kicked in the face over and over before you get it right.

Stoopid f%$ing life.

Its worth getting back up for. I promise.

And I don't promise crap I don't believe in.
    Super Allie Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 04:50 PM
    I don't think that the "girl of your dreams" really is "The One" since you're a ninth grader. Maybe you should let her and her boyfriend be happy.
    RunDownLover Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2008, 12:07 PM
    Well Killing Yourself Is NOT Going To Get Her To Love You. Just Tell Her How You Feel.. Maybe what she needs to for someone ( like urself) to show her what she means to you.. maybe she wants to get out of the relanship she's in. you could be her answer. So please don't do anything stupid and just talk to her. :) good luck hunni.
    c_ratinaud Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Do you honestly think that killing yourself is going to accomplish anything besides hurting the people who love you?

Its obviously not going to allow you to get the girl.

Anyway, if you like her, tell her. If she likes you back, then she will break up with her boyfriend and be with you. If she doesn't, life goes on. You will find other girls.

Hope this helps!
    cheesseball Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 04:20 PM
    She sounds perfect in your eyes and if she's been sending you messages that she likes you then most defenitely you should ask her out . She probably thinks the same thing that you don't like her because you haven't made a move yet... that's your job! You sound like a good match for her! If I was you id say who cares about her boyfriend take the chance what's the worst that could happen start talking to her more at school smile at her in the hallways... and you have her number ask her out to the movies or something... something you like to do or know she likes to do... good luck I hope I've helped
    alwaystrue Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

May 29, 2008, 04:59 PM
    We all want something or someone we can't have. You have to control your feelings and respect her boyfriend. Don't tell husband but if Jada Pinkett ever leave Will Smith I be on him like white on rice.
    latino22 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 05:24 PM
    Look friend let me tell you something if you really like the girl the first thing you should've done is talk to her and be nice with her and when the time is right ask her out if you ask a girl out and she doesn't know that well there is 90% that you're going to get rejected
    Dude you said that she has been sending you hints that she likes you and your friends told you that she is interesting in you. Come on wake up
    You thought wrong dude she was just greeting you and being nice to you

You will regret it
    Same thing happen to me well not quite
    Just let it go dude you lost

Hay muchas personas que subren por amor

adam99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 12:36 AM
    I'm in the same situation and killing myself isn't such a bad idea
    lbrocker Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Hey man, I'm a freshman I high school too.. but first off I just want to say I HOPE TO GOD you didn't actually kill yourself, I lost a friend of mine to suicide, it hurts so badly for everyone and you never get to go any where with your life, and that's what life is about; making the best of every situation, making YOU happy.
    So as I said I am also a 9th grader in HS, and I too as I type this message am going through the same situation. I've liked a girl since I started going to school with her this past fall, and at first I creeped her out like crazy, I was just a weird guy in a weird place and it didn't make sense, so I decided I would not like her again. And that lasted... for around a week. Obviously I couldn't get her out of my mind. So I started talking to her again, and I had become best friends with her BFF, who's her cousin, so she basically knew everything about this girl. At this point, its Christmas time and I find out I'm going on a school trip to ice skate at Rockefeller Center with her, her BFF, my best bro, and me. I thought YES I'll make it happen today, it'll work just take things slow. And you can probably tell that it never worked that day. Now it's February, and valentines day is almost upon us. I wanted to make a move on her in school come the 14th, till out found out and reazlied this tad bit of important information about her.. she likes one of my good friends. Worse, when he asked me if I liked her, I SAID NO! So he's under the impression that we're cool and he's good to date her... but he's not. It would break my heart.
    I fell in love once before, it didn't last long as a couple and it took MONTHS to get her totally out of my head, but I did it.
    And I'm in love with this girl; she's sincere, considerate, intelligent, kind, not to mention the most beautiful girl I've ever seen(and not that 'sexy' kind of everyone thinks ****able or a whore type of attractiveness, its true and real)
    So now I have to try and step back and look at what I did, NOT what I could have done becausae that's what made me so sad for months on end with my 1st love.
    Basically what I'm saying man, is I HOPE you're not still in love with her if she's not into you, but if she is then nice job man, but
    If she isn't and you ( or anyone reading this) is, then try and do these things, they might sound hard but it will make you happy, and after all isn't that what we should care about more so than anything else in our lives?
    So this is it:
    -talk to her, as a friend, not a creep who's in love with her
    - TRY YOUR BEST to make her laugh, just don't over do it
    - Making someone laugh is a subconsious way for them to feel more comfertable talking to you so
    it won't make any awkward situations with friends, or if your alone avoids the super awk times
    - Don't make it obvious that you're sad, don't look at her like you could just stare into her eyes endlessly(which we all want to do, its hard trust me)
    -If you used to text everyday endlessly or not, just make less text with her, maybe everyother day hit her a text, and then go less and less, unless you still want to remain friends in which case ignore this less texting idea
    -BE YOURSELF, GO AND HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BUDDIES. I can not stress this enough, the only way I got over my past relationship was because of this!! And its ****ing dificult I'll admit that!
    but if you don't allow yourself to have a great time, then you're never going to truly get over the
    girl
    Whatever way you decide to go, just know that we're young, we're wild, we're free, and we got our whole lives ahead of us
    Do you choose to sulk, you'll be unhappy for a long time
    Do you choose to be happy, you'll find yourself better than you were before, and a hell of a lot more mature.

I say choose to be happy, and it takes time, but remmeber these 3 F's:
    -FORGET- it will happen!
    -have FAITH- you know you deserve someone great and this is just the start of a life long journey for happniess
    -have FUN- nothing better than spending a great night with your best friends, and having memories of happy times that will last you a lifetime.

BE Positive YOU'LL GET THROUGH A BREAK UP, A MISSED LOVER, OR A LOVER WHO DOESN'T LOVE YOU EVENTUALLY!
    JUST FORGET, HAVE FAITH, AND HAVE FUN! That's THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW, SO GO DO IT!
    Thanks if you read this whole thing through, yea I blabbered on a lot but I'm in your shoes right now man
    Thankss!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the girl of my dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Hey yeah I'm not the most popular kid in school but I'm not a geek. The girl I want is in one of my classes and I really really like her I don't know what to do how to tell her and I don't know if she even has a boyfriend.:(

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

I like a girl with a boyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm just going to tart off and say that I'm "oldschool"... I treat those I know with great respect and never plan to berate or belittle any of my girlfriends and am always there to be the support for when they need it. Now here's my dilemma, I've been working at a job for two and a half years...

How to get the girl of your dreams [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. Thank you very much

View more questions Search