Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackEyedBoy180 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Weird Sci-fi Movie From The 90's
    I saw this movie in the late 90's. It looked like an independent Sci-Fi movie. There were a group of teenagers in an underground lab or something and they used a drug or something to attain superhuman strength. One girl used it and her body couldn't handle it and she exploded. Another guy used it and his body could handle it and he crushed a pool table ball with one hand. There was one guy in the group that became the villain, and there was a good guy in the group with his girlfriend. The good guy had superhuman strength as well(obviously), and he had to go up against the bad guy to save himself and his girlfriend. The more pissed off the bad guy became, the bigger his head got and he seemed to mutate but he could still talk. The movie was in english, but it looked like it was probably made in Australia or New Zealand, mid or late 90's. Anyone know? Please?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 02:35 PM

Wow. Looks like this could be semi-pervo Larry Clark's Teenage Caveman from 2002.
    BlackEyedBoy180 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Thank You so much. I'd almost given up. That was it! That's amazing. I'm pretty sure almost no one has ever seen this movie! Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's maybe 90's weird cartoon movie. [ 9 Answers ]

I remember my parents renting my sister and i this very weird, almost creepy cartoon move when we were kids. I guess it was any where from 1989-1992. I can see parts of the movie in my head, but not even enough to give a decient description. The one thing about it was it was nothing like i have...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Weird movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was set in the 1500/1600's in settler times. It had a girl, who married one brother and moved to canada with him and his younger brother. The younger brother ends up killing the older brother cause he's an abusive prick to the girl, and the younger brother and the girl fell in love. ...

Weird animated 80's/90's movie with an ugly troll? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so for some strange reason I have had this movie bugging the crap out of me because I cannot seem to think what it is! I guess it started after coming across that Disney flick The Black Cauldron, but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this one mixed up with that movie. This may sound sooo...

View more questions Search