Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolexlove50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:29 PM
    I have no sound in my computer at all
    I tried anything I know to fix that but I cant.. how do I fix the sound problem in my computer?:(
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 22, 2008, 03:32 PM
    First I need more info, make sure again that the green plugs are in the right places, and if that doesn't work there may be a promblem with the sound card, get someone to llook at it.
    rolexlove50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I think the mutimedia audio controller is completely uninstall.. so I don't know how to reinstall it.. if you know a web site or anyhow else I could install it just let me know..

Thanks..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound in computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends. Last month I bought a second hand SONY VAIO PCV-W111 desktop, the OS was XP home edition in japanese, I installed win xp pro in english on that. After that there is no sound in my PC and TV tuner is also not working .I don't know which sound card is using in my PC , can any body tell...

Computer sound [ 1 Answers ]

How do I adjust the sound on my computer (XP) so that it does not sound like it is coming from a barrel?

No sound after reformatting the computer [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer And everything works properly on my computer but there is no sound at all Even when I turn the computer on, there is no sound And I checked several times if the speaker is not connected Properly.. Motherboard ID <DMI> Dell Inc. Dimension 8400 Intel...

I deleted my sound on my computer [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I deleted the sound from my computer and I need to know how to get it back. PLEASE HELP!!

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search