Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2008, 12:40 PM
    I want to be a good wife am I doing something wrong?
    I came to this site because I wanted to seek guidance in how I should handle various situations in a manner that is pleasing to Allah. I would like to discuss the matter through a pm if someone is interested because right now I am not comfortable sharing with everyone at the time because I am a very private person. I need to speak with someone who is very good in dealing with relationships about my marriage. I feel more comfortable discussing here than with people closest to me because I do not want anyone to judge my husband and create anymore problems than I am already having. But I need to talk with someone soon because holding it inside is eating away at me emotionally. Inshallah there is someone here could offer advice pertaining to the guidelines of our religion. I posted it this way because I need advice on more than one question I need to converse with someone.

Want_to_know
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:19 AM

Look Want_to_know,
    We all here to help you so if you got any prob just share with us and you will be comfortable
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 01:09 PM

Don't depend on sharing your problem with people.First share your problem with Allah. Pray 2 rakats of prayer after which you supplicate to Allah about whatever your problems are and seek His guidance to put you in the straight path
    hmorrar Posts: 57, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by want_to_know View Post
    I came to this site because I wanted to seek guidance in how I should handle various situations in a manner that is pleasing to Allah. I would like to discuss the matter through a pm if someone is interested because right now I am not comfortable sharing with everyone at the time because I am a very private person. I need to speak with someone who is very good in dealing with relationships about my marriage. I feel more comfortable discussing here than with people closest to me because I do not want anyone to judge my husband and create anymore problems than I am already having. but I need to talk with someone soon because holding it inside is eating away at me emotionally. Inshallah there is someone here could offer advice pertaining to the guidelines of our religion. I posted it this way because I need advice on more than one question I need to converse with someone.

Want_to_know
    If you are a man please do not hesitate to call me, if you are a woman please do not hesitate to call my wife and will do our best to help you, please let me know and I will PM you my phone or my wife's phone to contact
    Peaceful1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 12:51 PM

First u pray to Allah.
    And if u have any questions or any problems u can ask freely. Insha allah will reply u . U can ask on this id [email protected]
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Always depend on allah almighty we the people can answer you or suggest you only at the certain level and I can just tell you the ideas or share with you if u need a answer or solution to the problem and it should come to an end then allah is the only answer to your question

Pray to allah almighty he will surely answer you if u are truthful and ignorant

It doesn't mean he will come to you straight and answer u but you will get solved automatically or you will receive a sudden advice from human being unknown to you like a messenger to answ your prob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Good Wife, Jealous husband... What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 21 yrs old, my husband 24 1/2. We've known each other since I was in high school and 3 yrs ago we decided to make it official and begin a serious relationship. We married after two yrs in the relationship. We now have a 9 month old beautiful daughter. It all sounds perfect up until I begin to...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search