Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 11:02 AM
    What is the magic number for OIL in the USA?
    I just wonder what is it going to take before we wake up and start doing something about this Gas and Oil issue?

When are the Libs going to wake up and see just how ignorant this "save the white spotted owl or the brown spotted ground squirrel" mentality really is anyway?

Can you not just picture these other nations, sitting in a nice comfortable office, asking the same damn question?

"OK, we've got the price up to $135 a barrel, and those stupid Americans STILL aren't doing ANYTHING to get to any of THEIR OWN OIL"!!

"Do you think we can make it to $150, $175, even $200? Sure we can, with the environmental whack-o's stopping EVERY attempt they make to become self sufficient from their own HUGE Oil and Oil Shale deposits"!

Seriously, what's it going to take people?

$8 a gallon, $15... $20??

The whole situation is sickening to me!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 03:59 PM
    One definition of a conservative is a liberal who has been mugged. So far, on this and many other economic issues, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and education, they have been mugged and just don't realize it.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 08:07 PM
    I don't know what the number is exactly. I'll say it's the number at which the trucking industry stops bringing food to a grocery store near you... right after the farmers tractors have been parked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

True magic [ 4 Answers ]

I thought it appropriate to post my question here. Don't ask me why. I don't see how to rate some ones post. How do I do that? Huh? Huh?

View more questions Search