Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srikanthgandu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Opening .dbb files
    Hi,

Can any one help me in opening .dbb files. Its generally used for Skype chat Database. I tried to open the data but its encrypted. Please let me know if you need any sample file.

Thanks,
    Srikanth
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Well if it's a Skype Db then us that, surely.

Is this YOUR chat history?
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Skype files are in a structured database format but are plain text files. I don't know of a program that can open them and parse the data but any text editor can show you the contents. Once open in a text editor it should be relatively easy to find the data you want in the file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening jpeg files [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to open a file I downloade from metmania.com, it is a paper model you can print, cut and fold of race cars. I was doing this fine until I switch my default settings to open these files with adobe reader but do not know how to switch back to a program that can read this type of file....

.Exe files opening in Notepad [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: Today afternoon I tried to install Diskeeper 8.0 which gave me error-1402, I searched through internet and found a solution that I had to change registry permission. I just did that and the problem started. Now all program icons are gone, notepad icon is everywhere, with every exe, reg, inf...

Files opening with search [ 11 Answers ]

When I click on a file in my documents it does not open. But the search panel comes up.

Opening .fox files [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whole bunch of .fox file that I want to view. Can anybody tell me what I need to do that? Thanks.

View more questions Search