Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grace498 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
    What is the title of this movie?
    As a child in the late70's/early 80's, I saw this movie on a pay channel (HBO, Showtime, etc.). These two kids, a girl & boy, are left alone. I think they were orphaned or neglected in some way. I don't remember many details but I do remember the boy made a ham sandwich and poured granulated sugar on it before eating it. It was so weird. What was the name of it?

I also remember that they live in museum or at the mall and come out at night when it closes. The boy takes coins from the fountain and his sister yells at him.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Pretty sure this is From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler from 1973, based on the children's book. There's also a TV movie from 1995.
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Omg! I was just about to ask about this movie, because I thought it was the secret files or the mixed-up files of Mrs. Mumford lol thanks for the help without evening know lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Horse movie.a clip.What is the title of the movie? [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Cross Country What movies is this clip from?

View more questions Search