Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Format of Company Profile or Portfolio
    How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio?

What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to give a description of your company management?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 24, 2008, 05:41 AM
    This is a very simplistic explanation.

A profile would be a description of who you are and what you do as a company. A portfolio would be examples of what your company does in some sort of visual representation.

If you are going for an interview with a potential client/employer, then it helps if you have a written description about your company concerning your profile. This could be in the form of that which might be described on your resume and/or a brochure of some kind.

Depending on what it is that you do, you could also have prepared a packet of some samples/examples of your work in your portfolio. A portfolio can include examples in images, documents or multi-media presentation of some sort of what you have done for others in the course of your work.

What is it that your company does, please? Knowing that will help us to help you to get more ideas as to what you could do concerning what it is you are asking about.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 12:42 AM
    We are a small company, which recently got registered. We offer Normal IT services and consultations but would like to develop our own products and services first. The consultations will be done to raise capital to fund our in-house projects and post-project marketing.

We do require expert advise on how to schedule and go about it all. We operate in a small "3rd world" country with a low population which is not IT oriented. We are building this company for future growth but We would not mind if we could be making profit in our first year. Another issue is that we are doing it part time, basically after 17h00 and on weekends.

How can we possibly grow our business?
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 05:32 AM
    What specifically is it that you do, and what products and services is it that you are trying to develop?

Are you presently on the Internet in some way? For instance, do you have a website?

Are you trying to market to people that might not have access to finding you on the Internet? Or, are you trying to market yourself to people who can find you on the Internet?

I apologize for all of the questions. But, it would help to know specifically what it is that you do for your business and what you are wanting to do concerning marketing your business to a specific clientèle that you are trying to reach.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2009, 01:19 AM
    Thread is now old with no response from the original poster and it also has attracted a piggybacked question which I will move to a thread of it's own.

Thread is now Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About writing acovering letter of company profile [ 3 Answers ]

We are in the field of steel fabrication. I want to know how to draft and write a impressive Introduction/covering letter using impressive words and writings

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Introductry letter or brief company profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have formed a company named MediaCircle.. covering Designing.. Printing.. Promotional Services.. I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search