Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 14, 2003, 08:14 AM
    A Racket?
    Why aren't the people telling us how great home businesses are setting up home businesses themselves instead of telling us to get into the home business mode?
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2003, 11:03 PM
    A Racket?
    Startman, hi, good question ;). You're right. Many of these so-called home-based business experts are actually making money from selling you" their program to start a home-based business".This is an old money-making scam that has been around since the early 70's. Most of these programs are scams that are built on and made money on recruting. Their program is the product. Doing business this way, they make money a lot more quick than if they do it themselves. Butsome of them do do what they preach. And by showing other people such as yourself how to start a home-based business, they can earn more money from commission. In effect, what they are really doing is recruting you and getting a cut of their share of the money. In other words, just like the adage, if it sounds to be good be true, than it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

View more questions Search