Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2006, 04:03 PM
    Heavy Metal Band
    Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Feb 27, 2006, 08:28 PM
    Hi Dave,
    Info on the band seems to be pretty scarce given their short history. As well, many of the members are very well known for their careers in other heavy metal acts. But here's the basics:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/sain...ssinners.shtml

Sorry, I couldn't find more. Hope this is what you are looking for. :)
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2006, 04:01 PM
    Thanks for the tip. That site was excellent for fans of 80's hair metal. I was surprised that Saints and Sinners started in 1992 because they sound so 80s. I wish hair metal would make a comeback.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

Metal Roof Construction [ 8 Answers ]

A contractor is putting on a metal roof for me but I have an issue I hope someone can answer I have a hip roof(4sided roof that meets as a common peak)... The metal where the roofs meet at each of the four corners have gaps running from the bottom of my roof to the top.. They say the ridge...

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Metal flange [ 4 Answers ]

My toilet was wobbling from side to side. We removed the toilet and found that they flange was not screwed to the floor. The flange is made out lead. Is there a way to fix the flange without having to remove the floor. Thanks

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search