Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maresa6868 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Music Supervisor
    What kind of courses do you have to take to become a music supervisor? Does anyone know? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 07:49 PM
    You have to be more clear as to what type of supervisor. Is this a store mangage of a musc store ( that would just be a management degree)
    Are you talking about being a manager over a music group ( marketing degree) Are you talking about supervisor like a director of music in a church, normally a music degree. A music director at a school, education degree in music

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know how I can find my supervisor password? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about supervisor password?There are certain things I cannot get into with out it,like internet xplorer. On Yahoo I cannot invite people to play a game with me on messenger unless I have type in the password .The person I bought the computer from doesn't know the password...

My supervisor has its favorites [ 6 Answers ]

My Supervisor is always raising her voice at mainly everyone, Except for 2 ladies who seem to be her favorites because they always bring her food, is this appropriate?

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

Problems with my supervisor... She used to be a good friend! [ 6 Answers ]

I need some advice please! Well I have been working with this girl for a year. We got along really really well. We even look the same, everyone mistakes us for each other and we like the same things. Anyway our boss left, and since she has the most experience she has been promoted as my...

View more questions Search