Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lma2931 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Face cream
    Has anyone used a facil cream that REALLY makes your skin look newer and freasher. I hate infomercials, cause they all lie. I am 25 and looking for something that is going to really work, to brighten me up and make the skin on my face look better...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Exfoliate your skin once or even twice a week. Use a cleanser suited to your skin type.
    Clarin's have a cream called beauty flash balm which is a popular choice. It is expensive but you can try out sample sizes which are cheaper and see how it works out for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Pimple face cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... :mad: M face is covered with blackmarks and pimples... So I am in confuse to use the face cream for daily purpose... Recently I have used the acne cream but there was no use... Can you suggest me wats the best one for me

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search