Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megfin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 12:34 PM
    My kenmore 80 dryer won't heat up
    Hi, My kenmore 80 electric dryer is not heating up clothes but turns on and runs through the cycle fine. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks!
    Big B86 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Sounds like the heating element has gone out. You might want to check that out.
    megfin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Thank you so muhc Big B86 - do you know a quick test of how I can check the heating element? I mean, where it is located and where I might buy one?
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer won't heat up [ 5 Answers ]

My kenmore dryer work's but don't heat up no more ? Why

No Heat on 417 kenmore dryer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, seems I am not the first to ask, but so far no one has got the correct answer. In the manual it says that there are 2 house fuses in the dryer circuit.it says,The drum will turn but the heater will not operate. It then says to replace the fuse. However it does not tell you where the dryer...

Kenmore dryer won't heat up [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My Kenmore dryer 90 series won't heat up. I have changed the breaker, the heating coil, and all 4 of the thermostat parts in the dryer. It will still not heat up. I am at a lost. I don't know what else I can replace. :confused:

Kenmore Gas Dryer does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Gas Dryer Model #110.97585210 that does not heat. A few weeks ago I shut the gas off because my wife said the laundry room smells like gas. So, the first thing I did was shut the gas off and waited a day to see if the laundry room continued to smell like gas. Well, luckily the...

Kenmore dryer won't heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric Kenmore dryer series 80 which runs but won't hear

View more questions Search