Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vampi-Vixen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 11:07 PM
    How do I become an exchange student to australia
    Umm well here's the deal ,I'm from the Netherlands,
    And I want to be able to become an exchange student in australia,
    I have a friend there and she said she'd be able to host me and that her school will do it, but I just need to get information or something.. what do I need to do? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Is this for high school age or older? You might check with the school you go to now and see if they are aware of any programs that would be appropriate. How long would you be there for? A term? A year? You may be able to do so on your own by contacting the school you want to attend and getting information directly from them. Here is some info to get you started on what you might need:

Schools Sector: Temporary Visa (Subclass 571) - Assessment Level 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PR in Australia [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I am going to Australia for s higher studies.I have done B.Tech in computer Science and now I am going to pursue BIT+MIT( in 2years).Can u tell me what r the chances of getting PR in Australia on the basis of my course.This course makes 120 points needed for PR. Please reply

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

How to become Foreign Exchange Student [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have always been interested in other countries. I think it is really cool how our lives are totally different and what we depend on. I am interested in becoming a FES. I found a site that does it but its like over 12 thousand dollars. Is there any sites that do it for free or cheaper?...

View more questions Search