Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathphipps Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 08:20 PM
    I want copies of restaurant business plans and budgets for a class in hospitality.
    I am an instructor in the hospitality industry and are having my students build their own restaurants. I need copies of business plans, marketing plans, and a budget. The fun stuff. They have designed their restaurant, menus and cost out the food, now it is budget time.
    Where may I help them look.
    Thanks
    Catherine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I do wish you luck, since many of these plans and full info can cost 1000's of dollars, I am not sure people are just going to give you free matieral, but good luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Here are a few ways that you could find the information that you want by clicking on the following searches.

Restaurant Business Plan - Google Search

Restaurant Business Plans Budget - Google Search

Restaurant Business Plan Marketing - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plans [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about writing a business plan?

Investment in Cancun/ Mexican Restaurant with expansion plans to the US [ 1 Answers ]

We are one of the top 12 Restaurants of Cancun (according to the Ritz Carlton of Cancun) We are seeking investors that would want to participate in our expansion into the US market with a Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant concept; alternatives are to invest in the US part only or to Invest in the...

Restaurant business [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am looking for restaurant inventors? Does anyone know of anyone that would be interested?

Business plans [ 1 Answers ]

I am a truck driver but I have always worked under my name, but now I applied for this company and they are telling me that I have to work under "my name trucking" . Where can I register my new business name?

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

View more questions Search