Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbrockers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Foreclosure vs. bankruptcy
    Foreclosure vs. bankruptcy should I choose one over the other?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Well often one will still lead to the other, both will ruin your credit, if you had to choice one over the other, I would hope to deal only with the foreclosure.
    tgsamuels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Do you think the foreclosure is the better option? I have been dismissed from bankruptcy about 4 years ago due to a lawyer error. My car was repossessed and the rest of the back pay on the house was added to the loan. They did not extend the loan, they just raised my payments to $1700/mo. Now I am facing bankruptcy again, and the payment is so huge that I will have about $400/mo. To live on and I spend about $600/mo. On gas to and from work. Will I be screwed either way? Anyone with advice would be great. My court date is tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do foreclosure and bankruptcy go together? [ 3 Answers ]

Should I file bankruptcy along with or after I am forclosured? I have Several rental homes and my primary home they are going into foreclosure. If the houses are forclosed then they stay on the market for a year or more, I understand the lender can make me pay the difference between what I owe...

Foreclosure and Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

Foreclosure and Bankruptcy is same same or different and how it influence for owner.

Bankruptcy and foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

After you file a chpater 7 bk to stop a sale date on a foreclosure how long do you have before you need to move out of property if you don't reistate your loan:(

Bankruptcy or foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a bad situation with my home loan. I am negative equity and have a negative amoritization loan. Each month my I owe more on my loan. I already owe 50,000 more than I bought it for. I can barely afford the payments I am making now and the taxes are killing me. My husband works two jobs...

View more questions Search