Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2008, 11:02 AM
    what parts of the PC are worth keeping?
    I'm not sure this is the right topic for this, but here goes. I have a few old computers in my garage that I need to get rid of (wife). Is there anything of value inside the computer that I should take out (for scrap or resale)? I've already removed all of the drives and power supply boxes.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 6, 2008, 10:12 PM
    For resale:
    Processor
    Memory
    Motherboard

For scrap:
    Any component that has gold on the contacts, and you will need a recycler.

Neither is likely to yield much return for a quantity of "few" and will additionally be dependent on age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

Is it worth keeping? [ 3 Answers ]

:( My boyfriend and I rarely see each other, about once a week. I am a senior in high school and he is a freshman in a local community college. We both work a lot of hours so it's hard for us to spend time together. That's not really the problem though, the problem is that he doesn't seem to have...

Keeping my son in bed [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr old boy that is difficult to keep in bed. We recently (2 weeks)moved him from his brothers room (where he slept in his brothers bed and in his own bed) to his own room. At bedtime, we put him in bed and walk out of the room. Moments later, he comes out. We then put him back...

View more questions Search