Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brucelat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 06:09 PM
    Program.exe
    I have Windows 98 and when I am on craigslist and click on an email from the list it says PROGRAM.exe is needed to email that person. When I try to locate PROGRAM.exe on my computer it says it can't be found. What can I do to resolve this problem ? Can anyone help me with this problem, I have tried several things but they didn't resolve the problem. Please help
    vartan Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Brucelat please go check out http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=191219 for your problem. This may not be the problem because it can be many things but this sounds to be your resolution. Please let me know if it works. If that is not the case follow the following instructions also.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Hi,
    I also use Win98SE. This program.exe does sometimes show itself, when one has installed a program, but did not get all the installation files, which come from online installation.
    The link given in your first answer looks good. Maybe that will help.
    I don't know anything about "craigslist". but if it's something you installed, you might want to do the install again, being connected online at the same time.
    Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music Program [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone picked up the program titled "Music Maker 10 Deluxe?" I am looking into getting this for myself and wanted to know if it is worth my money? If you bought the program and like it, get back to me, if you didn't think it was all-that, get back to me. ...

Want a diet program [ 4 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of lifestylescanner.com or fitday.com ? Do you have experience with suchp alternative services? Thanks.

Program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need it a program, about internal audit and risk management Thanks for help.

Zip program [ 4 Answers ]

Does a zip program comes with windows 98se? If so what is it? Kat.

View more questions Search