Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 05:58 PM
    Missed period
    I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to what I get before my period, but nothing happens.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2006, 06:10 PM
    See your doctor. There are some women that do not get their period because stress, nutrition or other factors. You need to defiantly get to a doctor and rule out all posibilities!
    VLynn123 Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Mar 1, 2006, 08:28 AM
    It never hurts to check out what the doctor says. I was going through the same thing. My period came late, however, I was getting the cramping like normal when I was suppose to have my period. Wasn't sure if stress, what I was eating or my exercise routine was causing the issue, but eventually it did come.
    tatrecia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 10:20 PM
    I think you should go and see the doctor. I had a problem like that and my doctor put me on birth control becase my body produced too much estrogen. You will be okay.
    jess86 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2006, 11:35 AM
    You might want to check into something called Polycystic ovary syndrome. I have that, I have periods about every 3 months and I have real bad cramps when I get them about every 3 months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Confused About Missed Period [ 25 Answers ]

Greetings Everyone, I am a 22 year old girl and for the past year my period has fluctuated to the point months would go by and It wouldn't come. I have no idea what else to do. My Doctor precribed to be Provera and Progesterone in order for it to come and now I am worried that if it will effect...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search