Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbleDog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Mortgage database?
    Does such a database exist? I'm trying to find the mortgage holder for a particular property. I'm new, so if this has been asked before, I apologize.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Hello Able:

You can find out at the county offices. Maybe the county clerk, or the real estate office, or the Platte department. Certainly, the lender has a lien and that information is public.

But, there ain't no database that I know of.

excon
    AbleDog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 08:05 AM
    "the real estate office?" What real estate office?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Hello again, Able

Every county has an office wherein they keep track of land within their county. This office is called different things in different county's. I don't know what your county calls it. Go to the county offices, and ask them, they'll tell you where to go. It might even be the assessor. I don't know. Go down and find out.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage broker vs. Mortgage Lender [ 3 Answers ]

What are the pro's and con's of using either a mortgage broker or going directly to the mortgage lender?

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

Database [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I would like to have some detailed information about This topic:- Specify the hardware needed to support Database system, supporting your reasoning with argument and a detailed rationale. Waiting for your reply Cheers Reetika

Database [ 1 Answers ]

In a database I have inputed a subform. The subform adds up totals of plants by adding Price*quantity. That is fine, the problem I have is that I want to have a box that adds up all the plants totals to give an overal price. Anyway you can help me? Thanks

View more questions Search