Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayslug24 Posts: 62, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2008, 04:50 AM
    I cant explain this one.
    This is terrific - Cessna's rigorous new water testing for the CJ...
    YouTube - Jet Airplane Crash In Water "You won't believe what happens"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Needed to be a wash and wax

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I explain this? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since I was young, I've had dreams... dreams of people who to my outside knowledge, never existed. Yet I knew their entire life stories, from birth to supposed death.theyd follow me as if they knew me, and it frightened me at first because something in me knew they weren't mere figments of my...

How do you explain this [ 2 Answers ]

I am not the one to believe in ghost or spirts until I have an enconter But a couple years ago, it was a normaly Sunday night, between 12 and 1 am, I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and my mom worked the grave yard shift on the other side of base. While I was on the phone with my...

Explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok... Trink had been going through a rough patch recently. She was very nervous, would freeze on walks, and just stand there shaking with fear/nerves. So, I go away for four days, board her, and switch her back to her old food during that time. (She'd been doing fine on it, I switched to a...

Can anyone explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they What is the meaning of " white lady laid"...

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

View more questions Search