Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kell44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Home Improvements grants for disabled
    I am in need of grant money either government or private to use for remodeling the home that I own for handicap accesability, or possibly purchasing a home - a substantial amount is needed because the house is both old and small. Are there any legitimate resources free help with that ? I am a 44 year old female who is fully disabled and on social security, the house I own is in Missouri
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Housing assistance grants or housing assistance can help you provide valuable information about affordable and low cost housing.
    elizabeth2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 09:32 AM
    Will someone help me with my home I am on disability and I have black mold in my home and I want to repair my mobile home please help thank you Phone 706-463-2819 address 2982 Martin rd Rockyface ga.

Dec 21, 2009, 09:34 AM

Will someone help me

Dec 21, 2009, 09:43 AM

Will someone help me because I have lupus and I am on disability I have black mold in my doublewide. And I need to make homeinprovements please help. I don't know how long that I will keep me inter net I can't afford to keep it on I have a little 9 year old girl. 760-463-2819

Dec 21, 2009, 09:44 AM
    [QUOTE=elizabeth2;2139157]will someone help me because I have lupus and I am on disability I have black mold in my doublewide. And I need to make homeinprovements please help. I don't know how long that I will keep me inter net I can't afford to keep it on I have a little 9 year old girl. 760-463-2819 I own my home its not paid for could I get a loan please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business grants for disabled and convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is a convicted felon but also is disabled. Would someone know a research direction to start?

Are there any programs to aid the disabled with interior home improvement [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 27 yr old man who was paralyzed in a car crash. I live with my parents and my three children. I can't get into our bathroom in my wheelchair because the door isn't wide enough. My parents have to pick me up and carry me to the bath tub. The house is paid for and in my fathers name but I only...

Home improvement grant for a disabled individual [ 3 Answers ]

Need to know if there are grants available to disabled individuals to remodel the home such as interior painting, taking off paneling and replacing it so it can be painted, putting in a bathroom vanity, new kitchen floor, remodeling kitchen cabinets, putting in new carpet and finishing a garage...

Home improvement for disabled brother [ 2 Answers ]

My brother needs a wheelchair accessible ramp and shower. He has his own house. Can he get a Federal grant for this improvement? Thx

Manufactored Home Improvements [ 1 Answers ]

I searched this whole site for the answer, but surprisingly it doesn't look like it's ever been asked. My father-in-law bought an older Mobile Home and is giving it an almost complete overhaul. He asked me for my "input/ideas" for the best way to run wiring between the ceiling and the outside of...

View more questions Search