Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

May 19, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college?
    Why do immigrant dropout of high school or college?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 04:15 AM
    There could be many reasons an immigrant might drop out of high school or college. Is there a particular reason why you are asking the question? It would be helpful to know that in order for folks here to help you the best. Thanks!
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

May 21, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    There could be many reasons why an immigrant might drop out of high school or college. Is there a particular reason why you are asking the question? It would be helpful to know that in order for folks here to help you the best. Thanks!
    Just give the reasons and why..

Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Can I get into college with a online high school diploma? [ 11 Answers ]

I want to go to college but did not finish the 12th grade. Probably 1-2 credits shy. I am 29 now, married with a child! I want to go to college and get my life on track! Can I get into college with an online high school diploma? Which would you recommend? What is a life experience diploma?

Going Into High School! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

View more questions Search