Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizbeth89 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Im confused !
    ok I'm 18 yrs old about to turn 19, i got pregnant when i was 17 but i had an abortion( i know most people are gonna critize this) well i know it wasn't the best idea i've done my entire life. anyway MY last period was march the 26 and when i got off of it me and my boyfriend had sex, unprotected too he didn't came in me but i know to get pregnant a guy doesn't need to come in you, well its may 19 already and i still haven't gotten my period since then. i took pregnancy test already and ITS coming out negative as matter fact i just took another one in the mornin but its still NEGATIVE.
    This week i been getting PInk and brownish descharge tought my period would come but NO, im wondering whats wrong with me i don't have any symptoms of been pregnant other then the ones i just mention but if the test is negative then WHAT"S WRONG WITH ME ??:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Not going to critize about abortion. I woman should have control of her own body. It is her decision. Anyway, lizbeth, I will say that you have gone from the frying pan into the fire again by having unprotected sex. What were you thinking, my dear? Your period maybe hasn't arrived because of hormonal changes in your body. That could be a good reason. Have you been unwell lately, like cold or flu, that could also be a reason.

I don't think the pregnancy tests are really all that good. Why don't you go to the doctor, or a planned parenthood clinic and get a proper test. No one need know about it, but you. Good luck.

May 19, 2008, 09:22 AM
    mmm NO cold ANd NO flu at all just a lot of stress at work and now! Really it doesn't stress me out if I't pregnant I guess I would be fine =), IT stresses me out that NO clear ANSWER IS Coming ! I made a doctors appointment they gave it to me till the 29 so I guess I have to suffer and stress a week and a half more.
    I guess I'm just scare that I might behaving a miscarage because of the first abortion.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 19, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Your abortion was two years ago, right ? I don't think you could be damaged in any way. Everything is pretty well healed, but stress will delay your period. If you just relax, then you will have your period.

May 19, 2008, 10:02 AM
    My abortion was April last yr. mmmmm I been reading brownish discharge means I'm pregnant but why would it come out negative ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

Look my ex from last year wants me back and I was sort of in love with her... and right now I was with this girl that I am totally in love with.. but we broke up like months ago.. I think I can get her back she stills calls me and tells me she loves me.. the reason we broke up is because we fight a...

I'm so confused! [ 4 Answers ]

I like this girl I met like 2 months ago, I told my friends and they told her closest friends so I don't know if she knows. Should I ask her out or just stay friends?:confused:

So so confused [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to this so please bare with me. I am married, happily married, never cheated, he is my best friend. My mum is going out with this guy. He is 13 yrs younger then her, anyway, I meet his children and he has a son who is 15 yrs old. That makes me 13 yrs older then him. He is...

I am confused [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant if my period is 15 days late, I'm having ALL the symptoms of being pregnant, and I took 2 pregnancy tests and they came out negative but I'm only 5 weeks (3weeks for my baby)

View more questions Search