Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davisshawnda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Locating the y terminal on a white-rodgers thermostat
    I am trying to locate the y terminal on my white-rodgers thermostat, thank you
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
    It should be marked. If you do not have a Y terminal marked you probably have a heat only thermostat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I have changed over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. Did all the correct wiring as stated in the books but when set to cool, the heater kicks on instead of the central air conditioning. What...

Changing over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I want to change over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. I need help in trying to figure out the wiring part of this whole thing. Can someone out there please help. I would certainly appreciate...

White Rodgers to Hunter Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a very old White Rodgers thermostat with large push buttons at the very top. I want to replace it with a Hunter Model 44260. Here is the current configuration -------------------------------------- red <= Don't know if RED goes to RC or RH white green yellow

White rodgers thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting to install a thermostat on a 1972 furnace with heating and air. I have four wires two green wires and one red and one black not sure how they hook up to the new thermostatwhich is atype 1f56w-444. If someone could please shed some light on this for me please help. Ron

White-Rodgers thermostat... What does this mean? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I'm about to smash this thing up. I fell asleep with the AC turned off earlier and now I wake up and its 77 degrees in here and I'm sweating. So I go turn the AC unit back on, setting it on 75 degrees to start with because I know you aren't supposed to do more than 2 degrees at a time....

View more questions Search