Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KD7LXX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Hand me down V-BOX
    I have just been given an older V-Box computer, of about 1999-2000 vintage. I am trying to locate information about the motherboard. A manual would be preferred. Is there a good place to find information?
    KD7LXX
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2006, 02:15 AM
    Well I've never heard of V-Box so I can't advise a website etc. What it might be worth doing if you are comfortable is to open the PC up and take a look at the motherboard. It'll have items such as the manufacturer's name and the motherboard model number on it. From this you will hopefuly be able to find the manufacturer's web site and hopefully, manuals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taken in hand [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone here know what a "taken in hand" relationship with your spouse is? Do you know if it works? I've heard some things, but I would like to talk to someone in one. Isn't a certain amount of a husband being dominating normal in any relationship? What's normal now days? Is the man...

Numbness in hand [ 3 Answers ]

My wife's wrists hurt, almost like a soreness. Her doctor had told her that it is to do with the tendons and she needs to see a physical therapist. I tend to think she should go see an orthopedic doctor. Anyway, her one hand goes numb anytime she hits a certain spot in her wrist. It doesn't happen...

Other kids getting out of hand [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am married with 3 children. Marisa (10), Gina (8) and Nicholas (6). We usually call him Nick. I'm close with my extended family and my question has to do with dealing with my cousin Paul (47) and his son Cory (13). Paul is married for the 2nd time and also has a daughter, but she is...

Need a hand [ 3 Answers ]

I’m 53 years old, educated so long ago that it’s un-important now… Had a realistic dream some three years ago started writing it down and haven’t stopped since. Three books (Intercepted Thoughts #1, Disputed Territory.. Earth #2, Earth Dispatch One #3) one short story “A Hastening of Maturity” and...

View more questions Search