Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nycchika90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 08:26 PM
    90's children's show about singing.2 kids and an animate dinosaur friend.
    im looking for the name of the childrens show...i think there was a series of them...it was these kids who were always singing...i also think there was this dinosaur or lizard that was animate n was their friend. im not sure but i believe the name of the show was the dinosaurs name..can u help me??:confused: :confused: :confused:
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 18, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Could it possibly be barney? He was a big purple dinosaur
    silvertower1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Was it Dragon Tales?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 13, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Bloopy's Buddies?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2009, 12:46 PM

I've been trying to find the name of the same show! Tell me if you find an answer.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 07:30 PM
    As a member of the Secret Society, please tell me you're thinking of Dragon Tales

TV.com Search Results for: [ Dragon Tales ]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80/90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could remember a kids TV show from 80's early 90's, I'm sure it was on channel 4 early morning on a Sunday. What I remember about it the main character was a mouse I think and he had a girlfriend who was a white rat and her family were the bad guys there was 2 brothers...

90's educational children's TV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this show that was on during the day... I want to say about 1993-1994 area. It was NOT a cartoon. The main character was a young man, about 10-12 years old I think that had these "magic gloves". When he put them on and got onto a old motercycle (something like that) he was transported...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

90's children's show [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I need help figuring out what a TV show was called. All I remember is the introduction is being setup by kids like they are painting and then right before the show starts they are in the like production room and it goes on to a TV. They were always singing and dancing like one songs was anna...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search