Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cathy Johnston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Table settings
    What is the correct way to lay out the table for restaurant diners?
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 18, 2008, 08:53 PM
    I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not but the plate is in the center of course, the napkin is on the left along with the fork(s). The knife and the spoon are on the right, but remember the knives blade or its cutting side should face the plate NEVER face outwards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mtu settings [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know how change the mtu settigns to 1364. Have no router sraight shot to the xbox using a comcast modem motorola

Browser settings [ 1 Answers ]

My wireless internet connection is on but I can't open any website, yet I can see that there is a connection. Kindly help urgently. What should I do.:confused:

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

Settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows XP on a Dell 2400. When I open a web page it only fills half of my desktop and I have to click in top righthand corner to enlarge it. Is there a setting which open the page fullscreen immediately?

Monitor Settings [ 1 Answers ]

Hey hey! I was just wondering if, using windows XP, there is a way to set my colour scheme to simply black and white? Thank you. :eek:

View more questions Search