Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Tori Amos Video
    Hi
    Late 80s early 90s Tori Amos video. I have been trying to locate this video for quite a long time. It is shot in black and white and Tori is standing throughout the song. You can see three or four musicians in the background and one of them is playing a sax or trumpet (I can't remember which). I seem to remember a circus theme to the video but I may be getting it mixed up with a U2 video that was out at roughly the same time. Have tried all the videos on Youtube and have tried the ones mentioned on Wikipedia.

Thanks for any help.
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 02:36 AM
    Hi, are you sure that it was Tori Amos? She started releasing clips in 1992 and none of her early clips look like that. Try Candy Dulfer "Sax-A-GoGo" perhaps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Danny Thomas (aka Amos M Yahkoob) [ 2 Answers ]

The founder of St. Jude's hospital, Danny Thomas, never finished High School. So what did he do for a living prior to acting? Does anyone know if he was ever in the Marine Corps? I kept running across his name in "Flags of Our Fathers), by James Bradley. Semper Fi, Thomas (RVN 68-70) Bt

DVD video and video/rom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a dvd video and a dvd video/rom? I have seen this designation on the cover. I have tried 3 different dvd's of the same movie and none will play. I am trying to play on a regular dvd player and other movies play fine. What's up?

Video cable-- RCA or S-Video? [ 7 Answers ]

I need to run a video cable, about 50-75', to a projector at my church. The outputs I have available are S-Video or a single yellow RCA. Which option will give me the best singal/picture over such a long cable run?

Tori Amos question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Approx late 80s early 90s I saw a Tori Amos video on MTV. It was in black and white. Tori is standing while singing and near to her are three musicians (her band). A tiny piece of the tune is rattling round my head but I don't seem to be able to locate the correct song. This is...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search