Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ross boettner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Headaches during sex
    I am getting headaches during sexual intercourse or even masturbation anyone have a clue about this?
    MIRIAMANDLU Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Could be possibly too much caffeine intake or salt intake
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2008, 11:57 AM
    This kind of situational headache is most likely caused by stress. What about sex makes you tense? Therein lies your answer.

Best wishes,
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 12:45 PM
    You did not state how old you were. You could have a blood pressure or high blood pressure problem as this could cause you to have headaches during sex.
    yourneighbor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 04:54 PM
    It might just be time to come out of the closet?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2008, 08:25 AM
    It's no laughing matter. I just experienced my first of these and it's a good idea to see a doctor. Most are harmless but it could indicate a more serious problem. More info here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headaches? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having painful headaches that start at the back of my head and go all the way to my temple for the past two weeks. I wake up with them I am tired all the time and now the headaches are getting worse. They seem to last for hours and go away for a couple of minutes but come back...

Headaches [ 3 Answers ]

I have one problem which has troubled my hear for a period of years. I occasionally have a headaches that does not stop me from working and if I take the some of the pain killer it does not end and if it does it will be for a short period. I last year went to hospital and I was told that I have a...

Headaches [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am prone to headaches, usually around my period. I am a 23 year old female and have had a headache for two weeks straight(its not around my period) and was wondering if its normal to have a headache this long. I have taken over the counter prescription, nothing, called my doctor but because...

Headaches [ 5 Answers ]

I get headaches often (occationally migranes) but for the last two days I have had one quite different. Whenever I get up (from sitting, standing etc) it starts to hurt. In the beginning it was a little left of the top of my head and was VERY painful. It continued to bother me whenever I got up....

Headaches ! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My Glasses Got Broke And I Am Havig A Bad Time Getting Help .I Have No Income The Medical Assintance Office Is Giving Me A Run Around . I Keep Filling Out The Same Paper Work And When I Asked My Case Worker Why She Said This Is Normal . And When I Talked To Other People Who Are On Assintance...

View more questions Search