Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol Lee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Difficult Question?
    I`ve put some serious information together in that I find science, Mathematics
    Religion and spirituality have been manipulated.
    This has far reaching effects on what governments are trying to sell us as "New Technology". The basis of which is non-lethal weapon systems and mind control.

Despite being band on several occasions by the FDA; 20 different patents
    Later the harm, is being concealed by both government and industry.
    Non-compliance to laws, yet no one will do anything.

I don`t know how to preceded with this problem, has anyone any solutions?The media and Scientists are gagged and are only allowed to report certain facts. Scientists seem set in their boxes and jobs come to that,with far reaching effects on what we might perceive as life itself, is only reduced to theory by the mathematician/Quantum Physicist.

From resent scientific reports the scientists were surprised the energy left over from the big bang has got more rather than less:
    With so called intelligent men, its like they think the universe is no more powerful than a car engine. They can fix it with their spanner.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 25, 2006, 11:40 PM
    If you want to get noticed and have people hear your message, why not put up a website or publish your own e-book?

You can do both on your own reletively cheaply, market it directly to your audience, and provide all your theories and evidence in an openly available way.
    Carol Lee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysteakandcheese
    If you want to get noticed and have people hear your message, why not put up a website or publish your own e-book?

You can do both on your own reletively cheaply, market it directly to your audience, and provide all your theories and evidence in an openly available way.
    I have not got my own computer to play around on to set up web pages.
    The information is out there already in one form or another, only most so called experts are as a say gagged.

Governments are being run by industry, any risks that are noticed by people employed by those industries be they scientists in universities or just general
    Employees. They are marked men... The university wants the money and even if the employee gets sick they are ignored.

Despite the insurance companies Swiss-Re and Llyodds saying they would not
    Insure people using that equipment if they get sick.
    The informations already out there!
    If one tries to speak to these companies there is no one to hear.
    Its like talking to local and national government there is no one to complain too... Its always someone else's problem.

Governments and industries are just seeing the $ or £ sign.
    People are cannon fodder along with any other living thing...
    Just me doing it is not getting through.

The Greens have been corrupted to think Wind turbines are cleaner than
    Nuclear. Even though nuclear power uses the same components in part and still produces nuclear radiation

Secracy laws from the 1930/40/50`s and the cold war has aloud once band
    Technology back in the back door.. where the socurity forces stopped the use
    Largely.. The cold war finished and its left, idots in control in government as
    Well as industry. We have EU law which supercieds this..
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 26, 2006, 08:19 AM
    You obviously have access to a computer...
    And enough time to write out several posts in this forum...

So, are you serious or not?
    • Can you put your ideas and evidence into a publishable form? A book, an essay, a single web page?
    • Or are you a wannabe conspiracy theorist that has all the answers, but “just can't get anyone to listen”?

Rhetoric only fuels the fanatic.
    If you want to reach open minded people, you need to take your ideas and present them in a formal manner.
    cameron1331 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
    You have a lot of time on your hands for this stuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Very difficult hacking/virus problem [ 5 Answers ]

Question - Very difficult hacking/virus problem. My computer is suffering a lot of crashes etc, especially when on the internet. This is what happened... I received an e-mail said to be from paypal saying that I had been registered etc. As that wasn't true I opened it to read it. That's...

Difficult shopping for shorts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has to go buy shorts this summer due to the location of a summer camp. I don't usually wear shorts, though; I have short legs with large, muscly calfs and big thighs I'm not proud of showing off. (I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs.) But when I am coerced to buy shorts,...

Difficult surfing [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what would cause this problem: I log on to the internet, and surf around for about 15min to 1/2 hour, everything is very, though a little slow. Then I start getting "page not found errors" and other similar errors for sites that I know exist, though I know I am still logged on. ...

View more questions Search