Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slate0520 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Underwater welding near me?
    Can some one tell me of a underwater welding school in Texas I can't seem to find one when I serch for them?
    Sidnal Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 11:37 AM
    The Ocean Corp in Houston offers a commercial diving course, which will certify you to be an entry-level diver in the Gulf of Mexico, or to work inland like in rivers, lakes, and harbors. Two weeks of this 7 month course is focused upon wet-welding.

If you have previous welding experience, it would be a great benefit before you start working for a diving company, as you aren't really taught much more than the basics in *any* commercial diving school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Need answers for Underwater Welding! [ 7 Answers ]

Underwater Welding -Qualifications- *What type of a person do employers of this job normally hire? -Availability- *What type of orginizations employ this job title? Are these orginizations found in Minnisota, or whould I have to move? -Salary- *What does a person starting in this field earn?...

Underwater welding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi people! Can anyone help? I would love to train as an underwater welder but can only find schools in the USA is there anywhere in the UK or Ireland that do this? Please help!

Underwater welding [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much I can make as an underwater welder I heard you make $850 an h/r on a off shore rig, dive an hour and get paid for 8. that's 6800 a day. I am going to go to school for it,can I make that when I get out. Can I become a millionare?? Were is the most money?

Underwater welding companies? [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know of any underwater welding companies in the southeast?

View more questions Search