Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vartan Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Feb 25, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Fiancé Petition for the US
    I am a US citizen born and raised, but my fiancé has been here from Taiwan for 6 years, unfortunately her schooling is over and so is her OPT. I need to visit her family before we get married. She is going back to Taiwan in March and I am going in April to go visit her family and make the plans for the wedding which will be held here in the States.. Has anyone been through the paperwork and the mess petitioning for a fiancé visa, then a spouse visa and finally getting them to be a resident alien? I just want to hear how it went for someone else. :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

My fiance' friend is getting married the same day [ 6 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancŽ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first,...

FiancŽ wants me to stay home [ 11 Answers ]

I have a son still at home and I am raising my grandson who is 3. I am marrying a man who has never married and has no children. He feels the children really need me to stay home. To be perfectly honest, I really want to stay home too. The problem is I don't feel right having him be our only...

My fiance' friend is getting married the same day [ 1 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancŽ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.