Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2008, 07:54 PM
    I need to know on how to read my investment statement
    I have mutual funds in the bank and I just found out about them ( it was money left for me when my grandparents died). I need to get at them but don't know if I can cash them or not. My bank doesn't open again till Tuesday and I am really worried. My sister has had them in her name because I was under age when they were set up, but now I am over 20 and I woundering if I can go into the bank and get them with or without her.

This is how it looks on the page ( I will leave the dollar amount out I'll just put$)

Name: Lynnea Jamason ITF Joanna
    Signing Authority Individual

Restraint Type: No Restraints

Mutual Funds Status Units owned Unit Price Value
    Balance A 300 $ $
    Canadian Dividend A 10.75
    Life S A 200

APA Instructions No

Restraint Type No Restraints
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Does ITF stand for In Trust For? It says sole owner does that mean I am the owner of the funds or she is? It has all her information on the account like birthday and phone number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple-step income statement in good form and retained earnings statement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would like someone to check to see if I did this correctly, if I did not then please help. Thanks The Problem is: The following pretax amounts pertain to River Corp. for the year ended December 31, 2008. Sales... $400,000 Operating Expenses... 84,000 Extraordinary gain... 30,000...

Income statement, owners equity statement and balance sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Les Fleurs, a boutique in Paris, France, had the following accounts in its accounting records at December 31, 20X2 (amounts in Euros, denoted as "E") Purchases………………... E250,000 Freight In……………… E8,000 Sales discounts…………. 4,000 Purchase returns…….. 7,000 Inventory Sales…………………. ...

I need to know how to read my finace statement [ 4 Answers ]

I have mutual funds in the bank and I just found out about them ( it was money left for me when my grandparents died). I need to get at them but don't know if I can cash them or not. My bank doesn't open again till Tuesday and I am really worried. My sister has had them in her name because I was...

What is the correct financial statement-statement of cash flows wording? [ 2 Answers ]

Cash (used) in operating activities <10,000> Cash (used) in investing activities 10,000 Thank you for any help you can provide.

Prepare income statement and retained earning statement [ 1 Answers ]

The following information was taken from the 2004 financial statement of pharmecutical giant Merck and CO. All dollar amounts are in millions. Retained earnings, January 1, 2004 34,142.0 Materials and production expense 4,959.8 Marketing and administrative expense 7,346.3 Dividends 3,329.1...

View more questions Search