Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anticuchos Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Skin-whitening cream/lotion: How long does it last?
    Yet another skin-whitening topic. I was wondering. How long does it last till it needs to be reapplied again?

If used used frequently and for years, what effect does it have in a long term?
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2006, 03:47 AM
    Welll... living in the south east of london, I have seen some people who have tried bleaching, the area I sometimes go to there are a lot of africans and jamacians that bleach and often with bleach it lightens you and makes you have a red coloring to your skin, it is not nice believe me, they probably regret it with all their life, at first it looks like "wow" its working but then you keep applying it and it is not good at all... trust me, I would never do anything like that, instead I wouldn't mind getting a bit darker with a bit of golden brown, through airbrushing tanning, if you read my other post, someone told me to do it.
    Sooo usually the cream comes in a tube and you apply every day or sometimes more, it is not good I would not recommend that to my worst enmy really, be happy to be colored I personally being black love it!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Test post.
    ammaha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    I think once you get ur desired skin color/tone you just stop and use a regular lotion or use lotion with sunscreen. Sometimes there are some beauty bar that you can use a maintenance. You know i have a brown complexion and i used some whitening stuff and it helps to whiten into 2 skin tone, now i'm just using a lightening stuff just to maintain it. I dont want to have a white complexion---just a fair complexion.

Hi,
    What cream did you used and what kind of lotions you are using now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which whitening cream to choose? [ 17 Answers ]

I've tried Makari and I noticed some changes. It made my skin smoother and more even in tones. I haven't tried the Whiterskin products nor the magic cream. I'm asking you guys for a recommendation to which product is more effective among these three brands: Makari, Whiterskin, Magic Cream. ...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Papaya Whitening Peeling Cream [ 0 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product before? It's supposed to peel off dead skin cells and make you more radiant/lighter? If anyone has used this product please give me some feedback.. this will help the rest of us learn more about the product!

Difference between dry skin lotion and moisturiser? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between dry skin lotion and moisturiser? I see these two different things made by the same company.

What is pervil magic cream whitening? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello to all, Some people here were mentioning amira magic cream but what about pervil magic cream? Which is better in these two magic creams? Which one is cheaper? Thanks

View more questions Search