Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickoush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 04:51 PM
    I want to know how to remove the steering wheel of chevy blazer
    I'm replacing the beam switch on the steering wheel ,the steering needs to be removed in order to do that, please tell me how can I remove it? Thank you
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 17, 2008, 08:55 PM
    What year is the vehicle? Go to AutoZone and purchase a Haynes Manual for the vehicle. That will show you , using photgraphs and written instructions , how to do the whole job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 GMC / Chevy S10 Blazer Steering Wheel Removal [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove the steering wheel on a 1996 GMC S10 Blazer with tilt. I am already familiar with disabling and removing the air bag, and removing the nut that holds the steering wheel to the column. Chevy has a special puller to remove the wheel. My question is, can I use a generic puller...

Chevy Blazer steering wheel removal [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to remove the factory steering wheel with air bag. For the installation of an aftermarket wheel. Without airbag.

1954 chevy steering wheel and horn [ 1 Answers ]

Am trying to figure out the correct way to assemble the steering wheel and horn ring section on a 1954 chevy. I have a large steel (looks like a washer) and a clear plastic ring. Do these go in behind the steering wheel or under the orn ring between the horn ring and wheel? Can't find the answer...

Steering Wheel and Ignition [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I just bought a really cheap 1990 Chevy Beretta. Seems to go fine but the steering is really tight and seems messed with, and the ignition is shot, I put the key in and have to almost force it out. How much do you think it would run me to get these both replaced. Also for some reason the...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search