Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiethecat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 06:08 AM
    1930s Chicago Newspaper Writer...
    I am searching for the name of a 1930s Chicago Newspaper Writer with the last name beginning with "P".. he was known to be quite arrogant.. ring any bells? Thanks!
    genbug Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2003, 10:59 PM
    1930s Chicago Newspaper Writer...
    I don't know your answer, I just hope you'll let me "piggy-back" a question to yours. Looking for information on a Chicago murder circa 1930. A Mary Jakubiak was supposed to have been murdered by her husband, Michael Jakubiak, about July-Sep of 1930 in Chicago area. Can anyone find info on this for me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Newspaper ad to show not responsible for bills [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his lady have separated. They had a joint account at a Credit Union which they used to buy a couch. When they separated, she stated she would keep the couch And simply make those payments. She did not and now The Credit Union wants my son to make the payments. I Have heard one can...

1930s basement floor drain w/out trap? [ 5 Answers ]

Have any of you ever seen a floor drain that doesn't have a trap in it? In our house half the basement is finished and the other half unfinished, both have floor drains in lowest part of the room. The one in the unfinished part always worked, albeit slowly, but recently stopped and when snaked...

View more questions Search