Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresa153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 12:46 PM
    Kittens eyes
    Hello,I have four 11 day old kittens they have all opened their eyes,can they actually see now or are they still blind?. thankyou.teresa.
    vartan Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Feb 25, 2006, 03:13 PM
    I am not a kitten expert but was looking at your question and I think you can find your answer at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitten
    petkeepr7789 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2006, 07:24 PM
    They can see but their vision is still not the best.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Mar 19, 2006, 08:43 AM
    Kitten Timeline

• Newborn: Eyes are closed,ears are flat to the head, fur is thin and skin looks pink.

• Ten days old: Eyes begin to open. At three week the iris and pupil will form and the kitten's permanent eye colors will slowly emerge. At first, although the eyes are open, the kittens are still almost completely blind.

• Three weeks old: Ears stand up, teeth are visible, and kittens begin to walk—wobbly at first!

• Four weeks old: Kittens begin eating regular cat food and using the litterbox. They also begin to pounce and leap.

• Eight weeks old: Healthy kittens will weigh approximately two pounds, and areready for spay/neuter and adoption.

http://www.angelfire.com/il/kimlance/development.html please read the listed link. (O:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

The Sun in your Eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need once again another song discoveration :). Okay, if anyone has Sky Digital, there was a... advertisement.. of sorts.. of Late Night films, I think some of the song goes "The sun in your eyes". Hopefully this could help.

Their Eyes Were Watching God [ 5 Answers ]

I Need help coming up with a QUESTION TO ANSWER for my research paper on the novel "THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING GOD? My topic is "is nanny right when she says marriage is convenice" but I need to make that into a question?

The Hills Have Eyes [ 10 Answers ]

I just rented the movie last night so I watched it and I sit their just cringed and my wife sit their jumping and screaming.I never seen a movie in a long long time to make me do this.next to the Excorcist this movie is the scariest movie I have ever seen.Now I understand why they banded it from...

Eyes [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for two blue-eyed people to have a brown eyed-child?

View more questions Search