Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faye7 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 05:05 AM
    What is the difference between the three monobenzene and what color does the benoquin
    Looking for loovie1 I was reading your helpful message about mono and was wondering what color does the tubes of benoquin fall under . Every time I hear about the bad side of mono but what about the good side I am new here and I was burned by a chemical peel from a doctor and I had tried so many thing and this is my last hope before laser so please email me mrs.loovie1 I need some one with experience any one can [email protected] HELP
    pigmented Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 09:18 AM
    I'm in the same situation used a tca peel made that areas about 8 times darkert than my normal skin colour!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleach vs Color remover: what's the difference? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference between color remover and bleach. How does color remover work exactly and what is the key ingredient that makes it work?

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

Benoquin question [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Has any one had any experience with using diluted benoquin as asking lightener? My sister recently saw an article on the internet about using benoquin mixed with water to gradually bleach skin. I have heard thet benoquin can be dangerous, and have advised her not to try this without getting...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search