Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OhMAn DatS KooL Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

May 16, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Urinating Blood
    All right guys(and Girls)

Today me and my girlfriend shared some intimate moments, and I fingered her for about 15 min. straight, with 2 fingers.. but not that hard (not to sure how hard I was doing it), But after some time when we were done, she had to urinate. When I came home, she had told me that she urinated Blood, but it was all blood. Her legs are hurting, and when she sits down "it" hurts. She doesn't have any urges to urinate and hasn't urinated since then ( Like around 12pm EST) and now its 10:30 pm EST... Can anyone tell me what I did to my poor girlfriend?
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 16, 2008, 11:20 PM
    I'm not sure what you may have or may not have done... I wasn't there. But urinating blood is a really really great reason for going to the emergency room and waiting around like there is no emergency. It could be a lot of serious things and it could be a lot of minor things.
    Nobody here can give you a definitive answer, but urinating pure blood is serious stuff.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 16, 2008, 11:33 PM
    I'm surprised I'm the only one who's replied since this question has been out for over four hours.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2008, 11:36 PM
    It is possible that she got a urinary tract infection from bacteria that was on your fingers. She should see a doctor.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Time to go to the doctor, no one can diagnose this over the internet, we'd be foolish to try. The doctor will have to run some tests, get a history, etc. etc. make an appointment asap.
    OhMAn DatS KooL Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

May 17, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Comment on simoneaugie's post
    Thanks Bro... Got a lot of those uti answers from other people.. and from reading other forums...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When you are urinating blood [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any men could tell me what this means. My husband is urinating blood what could be wrong with him could it be serious should I make him an appointment to see the doc. Please could you answer this message asap. Thank you

Urinating blood [ 4 Answers ]

My 21-year old son just informed me that last weekend he urinated straight blood. It only happened once, but it has frightened me. What could it mean?

Dog urinating blood and won't eat. [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is fifteen(15) years old now and is falling apart to the human eye. He's starting to bleed as he urinates... He won't eat(didn't want him to starve, so I Fed him frosted flakes in milk... and he ate that up quickly). He is also having trouble walking with his two back legs. I...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search