Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Error message shows media disconnected
    I am trying to go wireless on my laptop and the error message I get when trying to renewing my ip address is media is disconnect.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Yep, that will be because the network cable isn't plugged in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Media State. :media disconnected [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. My computer won't connect to the internet it says that a newtwork cable is unplugged although the internet works perfectly well. I tried cmd config /renew and it says the same thing. Does anyone know why my computer won't connect to the internet?

Windows media player 11 not playing a video error message C00D11B1 [ 4 Answers ]

I copied some videos we made from my friends computer, I'm pretty sure he was using windows vista, I have media player 11, I receive an error message C00D11B1, when trying to play them, web help page came up and I went to it and couldn't find anything to help me. What codec do I have install...

Media disconnected [ 1 Answers ]

Though NIC is working OK, the driver for NIC is OK and the cable is OK ( its working for the other machine )networking icon is showing media disconnect. Could U tell me what could be the reason

Media disconnected. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have lost my wireless internet, when I run ipconfig I get an "media disconnected"message. Any help or push in the right direction, will be appreciated

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

View more questions Search