May 16, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Can other drugs be detected in an ETG test
    Need some answers... Much appreciated
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t2x
    need some answers... Much appreciated

The EtG tests for alcohol only. Often a broad panel test is used to show drugs but the EtG is for alcohol only. Mouthwash, other products, can cause a positive test result.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs Test... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been smoking cannabis for 2 years now, but since September it has slown right down to maybe 1 spliff a week or (£20 worth every 2 weeks) instead of 3 spliffs a week to 4 spliffs a week (like last may or June and before) now, my last spliff was Thursday... yesturday LOL, and I just...

Did drugs overseas.failed drug test in the you.S. [ 14 Answers ]

So. I'm asking questions on a thread I never thought I'd approach. I got a friend who just got back from a semester in Europe, and while she was there, she smoked some marijuana and did some ecstasy while on one of her excursions in Amsterdam. She came back, applied for jobs and failed a...

CD drive not detected [ 9 Answers ]

Explorer does not recognize optical drives. I have a Win 98 SE system. I am unable to access d: or e: drive (Optical drives). Both have been installed for some time, both have LED indicator lighting that appears normal and both loading trays open and shut normally. No recent hardware or...

LH surge detected [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 and my husband and I have been Trying to conceive for 2 years. I took an ovulation test on 7/1/07 and it detected my LH surge so ovulation would occur within the next 24-36 hrs. BUT I haven't had any detection of cervical mucus, I was wondering if I could get pregnant without detecting any...

View more questions Search