Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hermionediamond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Can Anyone Identify this Movie?
    I rented this movie on VHS about seven years ago from a local hire store. The plot involved a wealthy but weird couple who did not have a physical relationship with each other but got their kicks out of the male watching his partner have relations with others (mainly females) and daring her to push the boundaries. I don't recall many scenes from the movie except close to end of the film the weird couple are having dinner with another couple about business. The other couple are seeking funding for their business from the weird couple. The weird business man agrees to provide the funding on the condition that he gets to watch the other mans wife have sex with his partner.

I think the film was made in the 90s and certainly did not star any well known actors. Can anyone help identify the film?
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

May 17, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Was it "The Sex Monster" (1999)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Identify this movie for me. [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this movie, but I do know a little bit about it. It's in a time where woman can't get pregnant and this one guy finds this girl who is pregnant and now have to rescue her from these people who I think want to study her. So please help me I need to know the name of this...

Identify movie where this quote is from [ 5 Answers ]

Basically, I'm trying to remember what movie this is from. It goes something like: "..she's at that special age where there is only one thing on her mind..." "oh, boys" "no... homicide"

View more questions Search